What is on display in the Gingerbread Museum?
- The history of Gingerbread craft
- The tools of the craft, hundred-year-old icing tubes and all the tools that were used by the old masters.
- The machines and tools used in candy and lollypop production
- The items used at producing Crust-spill (exp.: Diana candy) products
- Equipments for making traditional Christmas fondant (“szaloncukor”)
- How drawn and dipped candles were made?
- The history of the Petrits Company way back to 1825
- A score of gingerbread hearts, cavalrymen, dolls and numerous amounts of beautiful candles
And if it all sounds too dry and boring...
The equipments and tools of gingerbread, candy and candle production and their uses are also shown in an entertaining film. We can ensure that during the time spent in the Gingerbread Museum you not only gain information, but also experience .....